Welcome to Corpliance, the revolutionary new online ASIC compliance service.
Corpliance allows you to prepare and electronically lodge unlimited changes to company details and to receive Annual Statements from ASIC for all the companies you manage.
You can also:
1.View Company Details - view all your company records quickly and easily. Data includes Registered Office Address, Principal Place of Business, ACN, Registration date as well as details of Officeholders and Shareholders.
2.Run Reports - generate and print reports to show details of the companies in your database. A list of available reports can be found in Reports and includes Company Profile Report, Officeholders Listing, Shareholders Listing and Registered Office and Principal Place of Business Listing.
3.Download Reports from ASIC - Reports available from ASIC are:-
(a) Debtor's Ledger Report - This Report will show the ASIC debt details for a particular company or all companies managed by you. The report is sent as an email.
(b) Review Date Report - Available only if your firm is acting as the ASIC Registered Agent. The Review Date Report provides a list of the companies you represent together with their review dates.The report is sent as an email.
(c) Company Data Downloads - you can request company details from ASIC in data format. The data will be loaded into your database and can be viewed in View Company Details.
4.Cease Company Management - prepare a Form 361 through Corpliance to notify ASIC that you will be ceasing as the Registered Agent for a company or companies.As soon as the form is accepted by ASIC, the companies will be deleted from your database.
1.When you commence using Corpliance it will be assumed you have agreed to our Terms & Conditions.
2.Check your ASIC Registered Agent details have been entered in ADMIN. You must enter your ASIC Registered Agent Name & Number, your EDGE User ID and Password and Agent postal address. (Note: The EDGE User ID is always in the format of one letter followed by 5 numbers).
Lodgements to ASIC will not be successful unless all your ASIC Registered Agent details have been entered correctly.
3.Choose Update EDGE Details when you have finished entering your Agent details.
4.You can now add your companies to the database.You will need to be appointed as the ASIC Registered Agent for each company you manage using Corpliance.
(a) If you have already been appointed as the ASIC Registered Agent for each company:
(i) Go to ASIC Reports/Data Download, enter each company's name and ACN and choose Process this Request.10 names can be entered at a time.
(ii) The company data downloads take approximately 20 minutes to be received from ASIC and loaded into your database.
You can go to EDGE Forms Processing - Lodged with ASIC queue to check the status of the requests. The new data will be loaded when the requests reach 'ASIC Completed' status. The data can then be viewed in View Company Details.
(b) If you are not yet the ASIC Registered Agent:
(i) Go to Appoint Registered Agent (Form 362) and enter each company's name and ACN and choose Proceed.10 names can be entered at a time.
(ii) Enter the signing Officer's Name and Position, select the Signing Date and choose Send This Request.
(iii) We will email the Forms 362 to you for signature. As soon as they have been signed, go to Form 362 Processing/Waiting for Signature.Tick the appropriate checkboxes and choose Process and Send all Selected Requests.
(iv) The Forms 362 will then be lodged with ASIC. Monitor each form's lodgement status through Form 362 Processing/Lodged with ASIC.Any rejected forms can be corrected by using Edit and relodged. When each Form has been accepted by ASIC we will notify you by email.
(v) When each Form 362 has been accepted, a company data download will automatically be requested. Downloads take about 20 minutes to be received from ASIC and loaded into the database.The data can then be viewed in View Company Details.
1.Corpliance will collect each company's Annual Statement from ASIC if the company is being managed using our service.ASIC make Annual Statements available within two weeks of each company's review date.
If the review date of any company passes and the Annual Statement is not received, Corpliance will request it from ASIC.
There is no need for you to constantly track your companies' staggered review dates as Corpliance will monitor the review dates for all the companies you manage.
2.We will forward the Statement to you by email for review, together with ASIC's invoice and a solvency Minute. Payment for ASIC's account is to be sent directly to them.
3.If any details on the Statement have changed or are incorrect, go to Change Company Details and prepare the appropriate change request to advise ASIC of the updated information. Late review fees apply if the change is not lodged within 28 days of the company's review date. Late lodgement fees also apply if the change is not notified to ASIC within 28 days of the date of change.
Note: In these Terms and Conditions, "I" and "me" means the accountant using the Corpliance service. "You" means Corpliance.
I understand and agree to the following Terms and Conditions for using the Corpliance service:
1. Under the Corpliance service, you will become the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) registered Agent for each company I want Corpliance to manage. This means that ASIC are authorised to provide correspondence and details relating to the company to you including invoice statements and annual review documentation.
2. I will pay you an annual service fee for each company Corpliance manages. You will invoice me yearly, at the time each company's Annual ASIC Fee becomes payable (ie the anniversary of the company's registration date). Until the first anniversary date, I will receive the Corpliance service free of charge.
3. For each new company I purchase through SmartCorp, you will not invoice me for your annual service fee until the second anniversary of the company s registration. Until the company's second anniversary date, I will receive the Corpliance service free of charge.
4. I can make payments to you by BPAY, credit card or cheque.
5. You will receive service of each company's Annual Statement and ASIC Invoice Statement. You will monitor the anniversary dates of all companies maintained by Corpliance.
6. You will forward the company Annual Statement to me for review, together with ASIC s Invoice Statement. You will also send me an invoice for your annual service fee (if applicable).
7. I will forward ASIC s fees directly to ASIC. I will be responsible for payment of all late payment fees charged by ASIC. I will send payment for your annual service fee to you.
8. If the company Annual Statement sent by ASIC is not complete and up to date, I will notify ASIC of the changes. I can do this by going to your website and completing the appropriate company change form. If I do not notify ASIC within 28 days of the review date, they will charge late review fees. I will be responsible for payment of all late review fees charged by ASIC.
9. I will send you requests, via the Corpliance service, for changes to company details as they occur throughout the year. There is no limit to the number of change requests I can send. You will lodge these changes with ASIC including;
(i) changes to officeholders
(ii) changes to shareholders
(iii) changes to share structure and shareholdings
(iv) registered office and principal place of business changes
(v) changes to ultimate holding company details
(vi) changes to special purpose company status
(vii) statements in relation to company solvency
(viii) corrections to previously notified changes
10. Before you lodge each company change notification to ASIC you will provide the necessary consents to act as director, resignation notices, share certificates, share transfers, applications for shares and minutes of meeting to me for signature by the appropriate officeholder.
11. If I do not advise you of each change within the required time, ASIC will charge late lodgement fees. I will be responsible for payment of all late lodgement fees charged by ASIC.
12. You will monitor the lodgement to and acceptance by ASIC of all change forms. If ASIC reject a change form you will resolve the problem, if possible. If you are unable to do so, you will contact me for additional information to resolve the problem. As soon as the notification is accepted by ASIC, you will update the Corpliance database with the new information.
13. These Terms are subject to SmartCorp's Trading Terms (below).
Corpliance is an essential tool for accounting firms, tax agents and company secretaries. Released in 2003, Corpliance was the first cloud based company management system, which means you can access your clients’ company information any time via secure login over the internet. Corpliance clients trust our system to administer thousands of companies annually, improving their efficiency and costs.
Access all your company records quickly and easily through View Details. Corpliance is linked directly to ASIC to enable immediate electronic processing of unlimited company change notifications such as change of address and changes to shareholders and officers through Change Details. Before you transmit each change notification to ASIC, Corpliance will email you the necessary consents, resignation notices, share certificates and minutes required by the Corporations Act.
Corpliance Reports enables you to generate and print reports to review details of the companies in your database. Includes full company profile report and listings of officers, shareholders and addresses. You can also download reports from ASIC including company debt reports, which show the ASIC debt details for a particular company or all companies linked to you. Also available if your firm is the ASIC Registered Agent is ASIC Review Date Report, a list of the companies you represent and their review dates.
To use Corpliance, you will need to be appointed as the ASIC Registered Agent for each of the companies you manage. This can be done via electronic Form 362 in Appoint Agent. As soon as you are appointed, Corpliance will automatically request each company’s details from ASIC and load them into your database. This will enable you to synchronise your records with data held by ASIC. You can request data downloads from ASIC for any of your companies at any time. If you need to unlink one or more companies from your Agent number, this can be done via Cease Agent.